turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jlc614

Anyone get this status message from their NY return this year or get it last year and recall what happened? "we received...may require..longer then fed..

"We received your return and it may require further review. This may result in your New York State return taking longer to process than your federal return. No further information is available at this time."

I saw some people post last year that they heard that it meant they were in the final stages but no one ever followed up with a post as to what happened. I really need the money and am just trying to get a feeling for what is happening.

I know I have to wait for my federal return because of EIC

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

373 Replies
kuntry87

Anyone get this status message from their NY return this year or get it last year and recall what happened? "we received...may require..longer then fed..

They update every 24 hrs.... I have the same thing I called them & they looked into it saying it' v common it's the next stage in processing to check back in a couple days or in a week. Alongs it don't say 90days y'all are gd because if it says 90 days you will receive a letter in the mail asking to fax in documents 
Friend1

I had that message after a couple days of it saying received.  Today it switched to received and being processed.
jlc614

I just checked and I have a DD date!!!!!!!!!!!!

When’s your date?

Mine still says the same thing. No update and I don’t have EIC!

Same here I don’t have EIC and i have no DD date. Hopefully tomorrow we all will

I’m right with you Jaime. I just looked at my email and it says that my NYS was accepted on the 30th. When I filed on the 19th. I also have no EIC!!

I want to know how many days after this status changes, does your DD supposed to hit. Like JLC614 said “just got a dd date” so pretty much how many days after today is it supposed to go in?!!

Last year I used turbo tax and this never happened. I’m using H&R Block. It was the first time I did this with using turbo tax for over 6 years. I only liked H&R Block because they had an actually office that was around me. I could go inside and talk to someone if there was a problem.
jlc614

My DD is tomorrow

I am happy for all you with DDD I just wish mine would changed :(
cora1913

jlc614 when did you efile?

Mine still the same
cora1913

Mine is still the same as well
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies