grbckb

I have health coverage under Medicare. But the program asks for more data on private insurance.

How can I move forward with Medicare satisfying my required coverage.

MargaretL

Medicare is not considered Obamacare. When going through the Health Insurance section, all you have to do is indicate that you have health insurance coverage all year (if applicable) and that you were not enrolled in other plans (such us Obamacare of Healthcare.gov plan).

MargaretL

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789-_~