Solved: May have claimed head of household?

campbelltim1997

May have claimed head of household?

So the deduction for head of household is 9300, my deductions were 9253 is there a way I May have claimed head of household? I thought I didn't. Or would the 9253 be a combination of other deductions? Its been 12 days since i filed and I have yet to receive either state or federal and I know of people who got theirs in 10 days or so. I had gambling winnings would this slow the process?

Coleen3

May have claimed head of household?

It is a combination of other deductions. The amount would have been exactly $9300 if you had filed HOH. Gambling winnings should not have slowed down the process. Twelve days is not a long time. You can't judge just because by some fluke someone else got it quicker.

Coleen3

May have claimed head of household?

campbelltim1997

May have claimed head of household?

Thank you very I was stressing it. I know 12 days isn't a long time its just some financial situations have me over thinking all of it. Thanks again very helpful!