nepperson92

Married Filing Separately - do we both file at the same time online with all of our W-2s together or file actual separate Tax Returns through TurboTax?

Like for example, in Federal Taxes would I include my Wife's W-2 and my own when filing my Tax Return so that the Federal Government can differentiate between the two or do I need to prepare separate tax returns entirely?
MinhT

When you decide to file as Married filing Separately, each spouse has to file a separate tax return.

Each spouse will report on his/her return his/her own income only.

To file the second return, you need to start a new return, Please read this TurboTax FAQ on how to start a new return: