Looks like they are gone now.  Whew.

What is Apprasial and how do I get one

What is Apprasial and how do I get one

You must find a qualified appraiser who does the appraisal at the time of the donation.

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/when-are-appraisals-required-donations.html

What is Apprasial and how do I get one

@jhayes077 You've published copies of your documentation from ItsDeductible.  This is a public forum; you may not wish to post that here.  I suggest that you delete the PDFs of these documents.

Adding to the answer offered by @SweetieJean, see the TurboTax FAQ linked below explaining why you would need an appraisal (valuation of the items donated performed by a licensed appraiser) at the time of the donation.
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2565786-do-i-need-a-receipt-for-my-donation">https://ttlc.intuit.c...>
*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***

What is Apprasial and how do I get one

@Kat @jhayes077  I removed the attachments

What is Apprasial and how do I get one

Additionally, only your 2017 donations can be used as deductions on your 2017 return.  If you want to use the 2016 donations, you'll need to amend your 2016 return.

What is Apprasial and how do I get one

@xmasbaby0 I still see them.

What is Apprasial and how do I get one

@xmasbaby0 Got them!

What is Apprasial and how do I get one

What the heck?!  I went through Edit to remove them and took them away--I see that they are still showing up top--but they are not down at the bottom where they can be removed!  But when you click them all you get now is computer gibberish.

What is Apprasial and how do I get one

@xmasbaby0  I don't see them at the top any longer.  I deleted by editing and deleting at the bottom (like you apparently did).  Maybe refresh your screen?

What is Apprasial and how do I get one

Looks like they are gone now.  Whew.

What is Apprasial and how do I get one

This was weird--I was still seeing them after refreshing a couple of times...but at least now they are gone.

What is Apprasial and how do I get one

Good.  That's what matters.