hht

Looking for expert tax advice on a 2019 tax planning issue now

Hi,

I have a complex tax issue regarding nonbusiness capital loss that I need to resolve now. How can I sign up to have an expert assist me with this issue now?

hht

Hi again - Just wanted to let everyone know that I was able to get help now for my 2019 tax issue via the support number. Using a text I was able to state my issue, get a case number and call again to speak with one of Turbo Tax's experts. This was an invaluable service saving me big $'s on future taxes on a very specialized issue. Well done Turbo Tax!

You can't.  Not yet.  The 2019 online software is not yet available.  TurboTax "Live" is a feature of online software, so if you want to use the "Live" services of a CPA or EA you will have to wait for the online software when it becomes available sometime in December.  If you cannot wait, then seek local paid help.

hht

@hht  Wow---glad you were able to get someone to help you.  We have had no word on when or if the "Live" support people are currently available.  Sounds as if regular customer support was able to help.