ziffphlebs

Logging off and back in did not end the loop. Can you push it through on your end?

KristiK

Please provide more detail about the issue you're experiencing so we can help.
ziffphlebs

I cannot wrap up because the program loops back endlessly.
ziffphlebs

On my Kindle, can I get to my program and wrap this up, hopefully?
VanessaC

Did you try clearing your cache? Most of your work should be saved, as long as you remember your login & password, you can try signing back in. To clear your cache: 

Tap the button at the bottom of the screen, then select “Settings“. Scroll down and select “Clear all cookie data“, “Clear cache” or “Clear history” as desired (you probably just need to clear cache, you can try history if that doesn't work). A dialog should appear where you can confirm your selection. Tap “OK” to proceed. Then try logging in again and hopefully it will work!