Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

92greenyj

So I searched. I cleared my cache, cleared my browser history. Deleted cookies from intuit and turbotax and restarted Safari. I did the account reset with the text code and new passwords. I STILL can't get logged in!! I put in my username and password, it looks like it is logging me in. I get a blank white browser page for maybe 15 to 20 seconds, then it pops up with the enter username and password screen again. And again. And again, And again. I am unable to get past this loop!! Need to pull up last years data for health insurance and I need to start this years returns. What the hell is going on?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies
ReginaM
Expert Alumni

I am so sorry, this is frustrating!  You have done everything that I would have recommended.

The best and most efficient way for you to connect with the right person to get the help you need is to select the version you are using below.

We're open daily from 5 AM to 9 PM PT.

TurboTax Online

TurboTax mobile app

TurboTax CD/Download software

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I am in the same place. Spent  8 hours today and am no nearer to seeing a Virginia State tax form than i was at 7:30 this morning.

DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

Have you tried using a different browser to log in?  If you continue to have this issue, please contact phone support as they will be able to troubleshoot further.  Refer to the following TurboTax FAQ for the contact number:  What is the TurboTax phone number? - Community

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I am in the same boat. I cannot proceed to any step without getting kicked out immediately. Have tried three different browsers and two computers. I called the helpdesk and after 1-hour they said the problem was likely my internet connection. I have a 100+mbps internet connection and have never had any issues with other high-bandwidth applications. I am at a loss and am this close to giving up (losing all the time spent inputting everything) and using something else. 

JollyRoger:

Have you rebooted the router and modem lately and restarted your computer?

Shutdown the computer, then the router, then the modem.

Wait a couple minutes, and restart the modem.

Wait a couple minutes and restart the router.

Wait a couple minutes and restart the computer.

These things are hard to troubleshoot, since there are so many customizations that people can do to browser settings, cookies (enabled?), browser add-ons, browser extensions (such as content blockers, script blockers, etc.),  firewall settings, antivirus settings, VPNs, etc. 

A couple of quick things to try:

If you are using wireless, disconnect your computer from wireless, and try a wired Ethernet connection if possible, to see if that makes a difference.

After you launch your browser, open a private window (aka private browsing, incognito mode, etc.) before going to Online TurboTax and logging in.

cphil674

Make sure you do not have a VPN running. My VPN was connected and that gave me the login loop.

-Craig

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies