shahmeran

License code missing

I have a CD version of TurboTax from an authorized dealer. It contained a security seal when I purchased it. My current PC has no optical drive and I need to download the online version. The online instructions say to locate the license code on an insert inside the package. My package has no insert.

My product box says, "free US based product help by phone". Apparently that 'help' is limited only to recorded assistance. 

I attempted to call the TurboTax customer service number. What a nightmare. No way could I get out of the phone tree loop and connected with a human. I just remained stuck in the automated so-called 'help', with the recorded voice demanding more information from me than I could provide. I was eventually disconnected. It was the most frustrating customer service experience I've ever had. Maybe it's time to purchase my tax software from a competitor.

License code missing

Well you do need a License Code .

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/i-can-t-find-my-license-code/01/855902 

Contact Customer Service
5am-5pm Pacific Time (8-8 Eastern) Monday - Friday
https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

What is the Turbo Tax phone number
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

Can you find any 14 digit code?

buchalter288

License code missing

The code when I purchased it has  14 numbers but it wasn't accepted there are also 3 numbers before the 14 digits which is one letter and 2 numbers   are they included in the code

License code missing

My code is a combination of letters and numbers like xxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx 

eyessmiling

License code missing

I lost the envelope for Turbo Tax 2019 that has license code.  I have installed on my laptop but wanted to install on my desktop.  How do I recover the license code?  Purchased at Sam's Club and registered.

CassLO

License code missing

Please see the information below:

• If you downloaded TurboTax directly from an authorized retailer, your license code should be included in your order confirmation. Check your email or your order history. If it’s not there, you’ll need to contact the retailer directly.
  • If you obtained the TurboTax CD from an authorized retailer, your license code is printed on the front of the insert in your box. 

I can’t find my license code

Still can’t find your code? Please click here to Contact us.

bi11

License code missing

I need the license code for my 2020 disc.  Order no.is tar20a127759914

MichelleLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

License code missing

If your license code is missing, please reach out to TurboTax Customer Support for further assistance: What is the TurboTax phone number?

@bi11

Sydney100

License code missing

HELPCannot find code to work on my 2020 tax or 2021tax

NashayLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

License code missing

@Sydney100 There are different ways to find your license code, depending on if you have a CD or a download link. It also depends on if you purchased from a retailer or directly from TurboTax. Please see this TurboTax FAQ, I can’t find my license code - TurboTax

lewis-koch64

License code missing

I purchased the 2020 Turbo Tax Premier CD at Costgo.  Where is the license number?  I no longer have the receipt.

License code missing

Did you buy the CD or download?

Where is the License Code?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/i-can-t-find-my-license-code/01/852973 

If you bought the download.....

I helped my friend buy the Mac program download from Costco. It went very well. You first get a confirmation email that says…..

"You will receive the redemption code, normally within the hour, via e-mail. To ensure delivery of your redemption code emails to you inbox, please add CostcoEDelivery@esd.synnex.com to your Email Address book or Safe list."

The 2nd email with the activation key came in 20 minutes. Make sure to write down or print out the 16 digit Key on the email. It is right above the Download Link. Then click on "Click Here" in the email to download the program and follow the install instructions.