Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Still need to file? Our experts can get your taxes done right. Get started >
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

Leaving the usa

Will I still be able to use Turbo tax to file my 2017 returns if I leave the USA?
1 Reply
Level 15

Leaving the usa

Yes, provided of course you have Internet access wherever you end up at, come tax filing time. It's IMPORTANT to be aware that if you will be paying for TT services from a foreign country, then you MUST use a credit card issued by a U.S. bank and that card must have a valid U.S. billing address and U.S. phone number tied to it. Otherwise, the online transaction will be denied.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Manage cookies