I have 500 transactions in my stocks for this year, numerous are fees charges by random funds, which do no require any actions.
1) there is no way to filter / sort anything.
2) Turbotax breaks this down in 22 pages, with very little/slow navigation in all of them
3) "need review" items are spread across all pages, super painful
4) navigation in this is just super slow
5) fixing these after wards in the "file" option is slightly faster but
6) each "fix" requires me to confirm that I didn't get these as part of a divorce settlement. Perhaps this can be asked ONCE.
7) selling naked calls reporting is slow and needs "review" after import. Should be fixed
These make the experience something i won't want to repeat.
If you are referring to import, when you have multiple and excessive amount of transactions, it might not work very smooth in the program. See links below:
If you are filing with TurboTax online, maybe try to clear cache to speed up the process. Here are steps:
- Check your internet connection. Try to log out and sign back in the program.
- Clear your cache and sign back into the program. To clear cache, click here: Cache
- You may also try a different browser.
- Then try again.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
No, after the import, managing these items is a pain. I suggest a few changes that need to happen for me to use the web interface again next year. Otherwise ill look to use something else.