Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Rejected Oklahoma state return error code REJ002-internal reject. When I log into TurboTax it just takes me to the screen where I enter my driver’s license info, all rite

My fiance used tax act and his state was accepted, so it's only turbotax that doesn't have the forms updated. :(

Rejected Oklahoma state return error code REJ002-internal reject. When I log into TurboTax it just takes me to the screen where I enter my driver’s license info, all rite

Same problem here as well. Looks like we're waiting until the 31st.
zopappy69

Same issue here...filed Jan 28th and received the "REJ002 - Internal Reject" email this morning for Oklahoma State (Fed was accepted). Will try again Feb 1st.  
biffle14

The exact same thing happened to me, federal was accepted but state says REJ002. I tried to do the fix but it got rejected again, it says to wait until on if after the 31st. So I guess we just wait until the 1st of February but I wish turbo tax would post that they’re having an issue in the stare filing because I was freaking out until I saw I’m not the only one having this problem....
jhuff015

Same here, federal was accepted but state of Ok has an internal reject. I have never had any of my taxes rejected in my life so it took me back. Guess I will wait until the update in the email from TurboTax. Have used TurboTax since 2014 and never had a problem
Parys05

Got my email this morning that my state (ok) was rejected again. I guess I'll wait until the 31st like everyone else. At this rate my federal will be back before my state.

Well now I'm beginning to wonder, my coworkers mother in law already got her state back and she used turbotax. If the form isn't available till the 31st how is that? It would be nice if turbo tax would let us all know what's going on.

@kerosene95 what state is your coworkers mother in law?

Oklahoma same as mine

I am having this same issue. I looked at the state website. It says that the form should be available tomorrow! Lets hope it is!

Me two in okc

Wow same issue here..spoke with customer service agent at Turbo who said it’s the state’s issue . Never had issues in the past if not corrected will I get my 39.99 they scammed me for

In Oregon same problem but after reviewing on TT my refund went down over $300. Slightly concerned and might just file state by paper. My federal was accepted.
tcable86

I’m also in Oregon and was getting a refund for 320 now there saying I owe $130. I might have to paper file. I feel like it’s wrong.

This is frustrating! I’ll wait until Monday and review them again if it still says my return is a different amount I will do them on paper and see what happens. I also wonder if I upgraded service on TT if it’s be the same.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies