Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

K-1, Form 1065, 20AE & 20 AG

After I recorded my K-1 information in Turbo Tax step-by-step input I then went into the form section checked out the results. What I found in form 1065 for code 20 AE, and 20 AG it says *Not provided for in program. Manually enter on appropriate tax form." What form is it talking about? Where do I need to enter this information?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Line 20 includes a lot of information that may or may not affect your return. 

20AE is for form 8990, which Turbotax doesn't support (unfortunately).  You may or may not need to file it.  The link below allows you to download it, as well as review the instructions on "who must file"

https://www.irs.gov/forms-pubs/about-form-8990

As for 20AG, here's another TT thread discussing it:  https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/taxes/discussion/what-do-i-enter-for-gross-receipts-for-section-44...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Note also, I'm not a Tax Preparer/CPA. Just a volunteer, seasoned, TurboTax user.
Use any advice accordingly!

A follow up question if I may: If schedule K-1, line 13 code K is $0 how does that affect the amount that is on line 20 code AE, in this case $33.

You don't need to file it.  The who must file section mentions "A taxpayer with business interest expense; a disallowed business interest expense carryforward; or current year or prior year excess business interest expense generally must file Form 8990, unless an exclusion from filing applies."

If 13K was greater than 0, you'd be filing.  But at $0, you don't need to add it.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Note also, I'm not a Tax Preparer/CPA. Just a volunteer, seasoned, TurboTax user.
Use any advice accordingly!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies