Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Just wondering why my I got a email sayin my return was voided because a signature? They sent me a link to doc u sign to sign my signature will that be the hold up ?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Just wondering why my I got a email sayin my return was voided because a signature? They sent me a link to doc u sign to sign my signature will that be the hold up ?

this sounds like a scam because the IRS would never send you an e-mail or call. you would get a notice by mail along with your tax return to sign and send back. do not click on links. delete the e-mail.

@bgross1994  wrote:  "Just wondering why my I got a email sayin my return was voided because a signature? They sent me a link to doc u sign to sign my signature will that be the hold up ?"

Are you referring to a return that is currently being prepared by a TurboTax Live Full Service CPA/EA expert?

This is mainly a user community forum.   We won't know anything specific about your email or your situation here in this forum.  Since we can't know here if your email is legitimate, don't click on links or download attachments until you are able to verify the legitimacy.   If you cannot contact your Live Full Service expert to inquire, then please phone TurboTax Support to discuss the legitimacy of your email and to seek assistance and explanation.

FAQ: What is the TurboTax phone number?
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

Are you referring to a return that is currently being prepared by a TurboTax Live Full Service CPA/EA expert?

If so they are NOT/CAN NOT be using the TT program since they must sign the return.  They must use a professional program  and they cannot efile your return until you SIGN the return (form 8879)  hence the Doc-U-Sign request that was made and then revoked because you did not sign timely.   Contact your FULL SERVICE person for further instructions.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies