Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Jp Morgan chase 1099 not importing?

jp Morgan chase 1099 not importing
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

For a few users, they found that certain (not specified) cookies were blocking imports.

Sometimes it works if you first log into your Chase account in a separate tab, before attempting to run the TTX import.......but if that doesn't work, delete all your browser cookies before trying again.

Just a bunch of "possibles" without knowing if any will really work.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

Thank you very much Steam Train.  First logging in to Chase on a separate tab didn't work for me but I appreciate the response

@beju936956   

A couple folks have finally reported success by disabling the Privacy features on their browser.....if they are using the Brave browser.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

Thanks again SteamTrain

I have never heard of the Brave Browser.  I am just using Safari on my Macbook Pro

I have imported a number of 1099's from other institutions recently and JP Morgan Chase's in prior years.  

I have downloaded their 1099 manually and will be forced to post the data to the return that way if need be.

Again, SteamTrain, Thank you

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies