turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

When can we start filing taxes for tax year 2018 (filed in 2019)

@touigivethnx I agreed to have my fees from turbotax and sbtpg taken from my refund, would this apply to me as well ?

Yea our refund would go to santa Barbara bank 1st ..then they take fees out and deposit it in our bank..once they get it from IRS they generally send it to our bank quickly... santa Barbara probably gets it tomorrow..they have my info but havent received my refund from irs yet they probably get it overnight tonight or in the morning.they are Pacific time and irs is eastern so theres a time difference..I wouldnt be surprised if some of our refunds show up tomorrow evening ..

Update. 5:30 eastern. 530am. NO UPDATE. will try in a few hours.

Santa Barbara bank has my refund and has taken out turbo tax fees ..just waiting for my bank to post the deposit from Santa Barbara bank..

Anyone call SBTPG and get a message that stated IRS didnt send them your refund cuz I JUST CALLED. Told they didn't receive mine from IRS either??? so I have no fees out cuz they don't have it. I hope this is a misunderstanding cuz I was APPROVED w a DDD2/27
anshpo

On the East coast here, SBTPG has received my refund and processing fees were taken out. Guess my bank will receive it tomorrow.
enriquez341
Returning Member

I just checked SBTPG and they have received my refund and fees have already been taken out. Hopefully it hits my bank this afternoon.

Which bank do you have?@enriquez34 I called mine- Huntington
They haven't seen anything yet showing up

I just called my bank to see if I had any pending deposits. Nope. I have a DDD for the 27th, I really hope it comes in tomorrow.
enriquez341
Returning Member

@Mama2Many I’m in California and it’s a local bank. I can usually see my pending deposits but I just looked and didn’t see anything yet.

It won't show til midnight I have called my bank for yrs the day before my dd and they say they don't see pending but it's always in my acct on dd....
Jtown

It will not show up in your bank account until the 27th unless u signed up to have it dd onto a rush card.  Any year it has shown the dd date I normally would get an alert at like 1:00 in the morning.  So when you wake up tomorrow it will be there trust me. It been the same for me for 12 years except the delay this year but it will be the the 27th like stated

Thank you for the info Jtown!

Fingers crossed for deposits fellow Refunders. I'll update as I can.

Yup if your dd is 2/27 it will definitely be in there tomorrow.. don't stress ..its almost over
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies