It says some fourms have not yet been finalized. not sure on what to do to complete my taxes

Yes, not all state or IRS forms are ready to file at this time. Check the links below for form availability. When the forms become available, you can walk through the steps to file your return under the File tab.

Note:  State tax returns (even if forms are ready) are not accepted until after your Federal return is accepted.  2/15/17 is the acceptance date for tax returns that are claiming Earned Income Tax Credit or Additional Child Tax Credit.

IRS forms availability

State forms availability