brittgladson

It’s saying that my tax return can’t be filed bec the turbo tax office isn’t opened yet? Why is it saying that and not letting me file my return

It did not say that.

Many forms and schedules are not yet ready.  When the IRS/state has finalized the forms you need then you will be able to file.  Click Review to see what you have to wait for.  The IRS is not accepting returns until January 27, so there is no hurry to file now.  Filing now would not result in an early refund.

Vbone6Zeros

It did say the same thing when I attempted to e-file.

KarenM90

IRS Efile opened on 1/27/2020. 

The majority of forms are now approved and available through TurboTax.

I am including a link to the current Forms Availability:  Forms Availability by Turbo Tax Version