Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

It’s saying my verification code is invalid, but it’s exactly what’s written on my W2

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

It’s saying my verification code is invalid, but it’s exactly what’s written on my W2

Being real... That's not a big deal... A lot of companies don't even issue verification codes so it's not like you cant file your return without one. I would make sure that your reading the boxes correctly though and not put or inserting the information in the wrong slots. Just for assurance, and if push comes to shove don't even waist the time with the code. YOU CAN DEFINTLY FILE YOUR TAXES WITHOUT ONE!!! Have a blessed day

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Being real... That's not a big deal... A lot of companies don't even issue verification codes so it's not like you cant file your return without one. I would make sure that your reading the boxes correctly though and not put or inserting the information in the wrong slots. Just for assurance, and if push comes to shove don't even waist the time with the code. YOU CAN DEFINTLY FILE YOUR TAXES WITHOUT ONE!!! Have a blessed day

robsr1957

I am having problems sending my verification code...how do I file my taxes without verification code?? Can I file it without a verification code? If so, how??

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies