It is saying my verifications code on my federal return is incorrect. The 1st w2 they gave my husband was incorrect a day we got a differently one.

mytaxessb

JamesM

The verification code on the corrected W-2 form is the one you will want to use. If you still have problems, it's possible that the preparer made a mistake with the verification code. 

The new W-2 Verification codes are a test program by the IRS to help prevent identify theft and tax fraud. You can also try and omit the verification code completely and file without it on your taxes. You can read more information about the verification code pilot program at the link below:

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/w-2-verification-code