turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I understand Reject Code F2441-022. But the fix is to wait "This issue will be resolved on March 17, 2019..." What does that mean? How is it resolved?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
TerryA
Intuit Alumni

I understand Reject Code F2441-022. But the fix is to wait "This issue will be resolved on March 17, 2019..." What does that mean? How is it resolved?

The IRS will put their fix for their erroneous rule into production on March 17. So at some point during that day the rejection for that Form 2441 scenario will stop.

jaltmeier

It is now March 18 and I am still getting this same message that the issue will be resolved on March 17. Are there any updates? No one know anything about this when I call TurboTax.

On March 19 I still I am still getting this same message....  I will try again tomorrow....

I find it hard to believe that its 26 days until the filing deadline and IRS needs to be a fix put a fix in!  Intuit NEEDS TO PUT THE FIX IN!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies