TGrayer

It gave a date of 1/27 as to when the specific forms would be available to proceed is it possible for the forms to be available before the 27th? Can I proceed with efile?

It gave a date of 1/27/17 as to when the specific forms would be available to proceed with filing my taxes, is it interfering with me finalizing my return and is it possible for the forms to be available before the 27th?

Texas Roger

It is possible but not likely. You cannot complete and file your tax return until all the forms needed on the return are available.

Texas Roger

Texas Roger

You can track the status of federal forms here: <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1908854-irs-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-individual-perso...>
TGrayer

So, once the forms are available to e-file but not print then I can proceed?