It did not load my previous year's returns

I am trying to complete my taxes using TT. I have been using TT for more than 10 years. However, this is the first year that the program did not pull my last year tax file so that it would have my information.

I cannot figure out what I may have done wrong. In previous years, it simply either pulled the information, or asked me where to find the file.  This year it did neither. And it is making it more difficult for to complete my taxes.

Please help.

Are you using the Desktop installed program?  Do you have last year's file ending in .tax2018 on your computer? Go find where it is.  On Windows it should be in your Documents in a Turbo Tax folder.  Did you make any backups?

Then start a new return, go to File-New and browse to the .tax2018 File to try to transfer it.

Thank you.

It worked this time.  I really appreciate your assistance.