exlockheed

Is TurboTax broken? The he Income link gets "the connection between your browser and our server can be dropped as it traverses the Internet."since 5 PM central time?

DaraLO

I would suggest clearing your browser's  cache and cookies.  Also, you can try using a different browser to see if the issue persists. 

exlockheed

At 8 AM the next morning, TurboTax Income page worked fine on first attempt!   I did nothing...no clearing cache...no clearing cookies...no changing browser...only waited over night.   Yet the problem went away...mysteriously!

bonitaweiheab12

I think some links are broken. For 2-3 days I have not been able to add my third 1098/Mortgage info.  Whenever I click 'add' it takes me to the Investment page where I uploaded my Fidelity info!

Cass0317

Please see the TurboTax FAQ below, this is a know issue. We are projected to have this issue fixed by 01/29/2021. Please signing up to get the latest updates.