yucknasty209-gma

Is there a way to talk to a real person ever?! The automated voice call is terrible and every time it says Ill get transferred to a real person they hang up on me

Can I chat with a real person? or arrange for them to call me because so far the help for this service has been terrible, I can't talk to a real person ever!
macuser_22

There is no chat.

There is no single published number because it changes contently depending on the nature of the call and agent availability. Following the link below will either give a current number for you to call or take your number for a callback.

Here is a TurboTax FAQ for contacting customer support.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

You can also post questions here.