Yes. You can use your records to determine how much money you made as a freelancer. You will choose Other self-employed income to enter your freelance income without a form.
To enter the income you made as a freelancer into TurboTax, see the following instructions:
- Log on to TurboTax and pick up where you left off.
- Click the Search box in the right hand corner, search for "Schedule C", and click the first search result "Jump to Schedule C".
- You will see the "Your self-employed work summary" screen. If you have entered a business into TurboTax already, you will see it listed on this screen. (click on attachment below for a visual aid)
- Click Add another line of work (to create a new business in TurboTax) or click Edit (if you already added the business into TurboTax)
- TurboTax will walk you through entering your income and expenses.
- After you click Add income for this work, you will choose Other self-employed income to enter your freelance income without a form. (click on attachment below for a visual aid)
Still have questions?Make a post