brianna_danielle

Is there a portion of the tax return where I enter adjusted gross income? I see where I enter W2 information, it asks for gross income, which is higher than adjusted

AnthonyC

The TurboTax program calculates your current year adjusted gross income for you as you enter all your sources of income and deductions.  

If you want, you can check your tax summary, which will list your AGI by using the following steps -

• Log into your account and click Take Me to My Return
  • On the left-hand side of your screen, you should see an option for Tax Tools and a drop-down menu 
  • Select Tools
  • Click View Tax Summary

During the e-filing process, you may be asked for your prior-year AGI as a method confirming your identity in order for the IRS to accept your e-filed return.