andandsj

Is there a plan to make a Turbo Tax Business program available for Mac users? Latest comments on this are a couple of years old. Thank you.

I may need to prepare form 1041, and K-1 forms for a trust.  Need to know if I can do this on my Apple lap-top, using Turbo Tax?

AnthonyC

As a MAC user myself, there is no current MAC TurboTax Business product.  And, unfortunately, there are no plans that I know of to introduce a MAC Business program in the near future.  

Some people have success in running parallels type programs, but I have never tried it personally.

AnthonyC

macuser_22

Many just buy a cheap PC just for that.  A cheap PC might be cheaper than parallels and the Windows software.