• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andandsj

Is there a plan to make a Turbo Tax Business program available for Mac users? Latest comments on this are a couple of years old. Thank you.

I may need to prepare form 1041, and K-1 forms for a trust.  Need to know if I can do this on my Apple lap-top, using Turbo Tax?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
AnthonyC
Level 7

Is there a plan to make a Turbo Tax Business program available for Mac users? Latest comments on this are a couple of years old. Thank you.

As a MAC user myself, there is no current MAC TurboTax Business product.  And, unfortunately, there are no plans that I know of to introduce a MAC Business program in the near future.  

Some people have success in running parallels type programs, but I have never tried it personally.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
AnthonyC
Level 7

As a MAC user myself, there is no current MAC TurboTax Business product.  And, unfortunately, there are no plans that I know of to introduce a MAC Business program in the near future.  

Some people have success in running parallels type programs, but I have never tried it personally.

View solution in original post

macuser_22
Level 15

Many just buy a cheap PC just for that.  A cheap PC might be cheaper than parallels and the Windows software.
**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v