Is it possible for me to get the stimulus check th...

juju768090566

Is it possible for me to get the stimulus check this year in 2021 if I filed as a dependent last year but my parents never claimed me and now I’m moved out 2020

Please provide more details.  We do not know if you "moved out" a few days before 2020 ended or at the beginning of 2020.  It would help to know if you are a full-time student and if you are under the age of 24.  There are two kinds of dependents--qualifying child and qualifying relative.  Do you meet the criteria to be one of the kinds of dependents for 2020?  If you CAN be claimed---even if they do not claim you -- then on your return you are supposed to say that you can be claimed.

WHO CAN I CLAIM AS A DEPENDENT?

You can claim a child, relative, friend, fiance (etc.) as a dependent on your 2019 taxes as long as they meet the following requirements:

Qualifying child

• They are related to you.

• They cannot be claimed as a dependent by someone else.

• They are a U.S. citizen, resident alien, national, or a Canadian or   Mexican resident.

• They are not filing a joint return with their spouse.

• They are under the age of 19 (or 24 for full-time students).

• No age limit for permanently and totally disabled children

They live with you for more than half the year (exceptions apply).

Qualifying relative

• They don't have to be related to you (despite the name).

• They are a U.S. citizen, resident alien, national, or a Canadian or Mexican resident.

They lived with you the entire year.

• They made less than $4300  (not counting Social Security)

• You provided more than half of their financial support. More info

When you add someone as a dependent, we'll ask a series of questions to make sure you can claim them.

Related Information:

Does a dependent have to live with me?

What does "financially support another person" mean?

Can I claim a newborn baby?

NCperson

Also, be careful that 'my parents never claimed me'.. what matters is whether your parents CAN claim you, whether they do or not is immaterial.  see the difference? 

You can also fill out this quick IRS tool, answering as if you were your parents, and it will tell you for sure whether they CAN claim you. 

thttps://www.irs.gov/help/ita/whom-may-i-claim-as-a-dependent