Is GA receipt wierd? Wednesday, Dec 31, 7:00 PM ES...

Is GA receipt wierd? Wednesday, Dec 31, 7:00 PM EST Filing status changed to: Pending Saturday, Mar 14, 12:06 PM EDT

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Were sorry but your question is not clear. Is this the status on the Georgia Department of Revenue Where's My Refund site? If it is, pending just means the state has not started processing your refund yet. Once they do start processing the refund your status will change to accepted or rejected once they have completed that step.

Thank you. It's strange I got turbo tax "accepted" emails for both IRS and GA. Yet still I suspect all my efiles are pending at those locations. Very odd since there's not return or owed $. With no one to contact at IRS I am miffed.