turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

joshnacol

Is anyone having trouble importing their Schwab 1099? This crap software isn't working and I already paid. And it's virtually impossible to get someone on the phone.

Got all the way, linked my accounts, and keep getting an error message. What a shit software this is...
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies
Katina S
Intuit Alumni

Is anyone having trouble importing their Schwab 1099? This crap software isn't working and I already paid. And it's virtually impossible to get someone on the phone.

Have you tried our FAQ How can I fix my 1099 import issue which is specific to Charles Schwab accounts?

If that doesn't work for you, See our FAQ on how you can enter a large number of transactions into Turbo Tax.

@joshnacol

Hi, I'm having the same issue. I checked my Scwhab account and Access to External Accounts including Turbo Tax is enabled so I don't know what else to try. Please help

rdw4

Yes, I was until yesterday.  1.  Make sure you log onto the Schwab account first. Then it will verify you again with a text passcode as I recall.  Go to the Schwab 1099 Dashboard Web Page.  2.  Then go back to the Turbo Tax, select Schwab from the dropdown, add your account number.   3. Hit 'IMPORT' button and follow any additional instructions. Should import your combined 1099 just fine.  Good Luck, rw

You are exactly right, IT is **bleep**.

Worse yet is bugs keep re occurring every year.

This is absolutely the worst software I have ever come across in my life. Import worked, but two items still missing. SMH!

EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

Please try the suggestions provided in this thread and  let us know if the issue persists.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies