Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cmiville

Is anyone else having an issue trying to create a new account? I keep getting the message that the function is not available right now.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
DaveF1006
Expert Alumni

Is anyone else having an issue trying to create a new account? I keep getting the message that the function is not available right now.

Just keep trying. You also may try to clear cache and cookies in your browser to see if that may help.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
cmiville

I did all those things and tried another device.  Nothing works.  I have seen posts like this from last year but never saw a remedy for it.  If this is a Turbotax issue, I wish someone would say something.   I also tried calling for assistance...that was a waste of my time as well.   So frustrating.

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Please call TurboTax Customer service.  Here is a link:  Turbo Tax Customer Service 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
iOne
Level 4

I tried a few dozen times, and called support.  Still same error, trying to set up a distinct account
for a different business:

"The feature you've requested is temporarily unavailable""The feature you've requested is temporarily unavailable"

"The feature you've requested is temporarily unavailable"

On three browsers, with cookies cleared and strict cookie policy OFF.  Firefox and Chrome/Edge (which are based on the same engine).

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies