ked12b

Is a health insurance stipend from a large company ( I have health insurance through my parents, so declined it through employer) reported on W2?

Will a form be mailed from employer and if not, how and where do I report it.

DanO

Yes, this is reported on W-2, and whether you purchase insurance with the stipend or not, it will be considered taxable income.  You won't pay Social Security or Medicare taxes on it. Also, your employer won't withhold taxes from the stipend so you would need to account for that extra tax payment on your return.

DanO