turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ricrboot

Irs transcript codes 150 but no code 826 what does that mean

I have transcripts and code 150 but no 826 what does that mean

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
WillK
Intuit Alumni

IRS transcript code 150 means that you have filed your return (meaning they have received it) and are still processing it 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Ok I have not received any thing that I owe money to in 2015 or this year my wife use to get ssi but they told her around 2015 going in to 2016 she not eligible so what ever they was sending her they was taking from her we don't stay in Kansas City so what ever letter they send to her from another city she always take letter to social security administration and they always tell don't worry about it because they my paycheck to report my wages so there we haven't seen nothing and no she doesn't work
So now we don't have no business or child support our or grown

I filed my taxes on February 7th they were accepted on February 7th so I kept checking and checking and checking then before the coronavirus pandemic I finally talk to an operator at the IRS one operator told me that one of my jobs did not submit my information to the IRS I called the job on March 25th they told me they submitted my information then I called the IRS back and the lady told me I was under review my review started on March 16th so she told me that from March 16th will be 60 days from that date oh my God what does that mean every time I check all I keep seeing is tax topic 1 5 0 that's it no codes no other numbers your income tax is being processed a refund date will be provided when available what does that mean they told me at the IRS that everything was fine that all my information checked out I have been claiming head of household in the same child for the past 10 years can anyone out there help me

Same exact thing happened too me last year. Filed at end of Feb did not get that back till August. Now they are saying I have too wait 45 days from the date I filed  for a letter  too come ,just like last year. It's very irritating. 

Cynthiad66
Expert Alumni

Sorry that you are having an issue with the IRS.  TurboTax does not issue refunds or Stimulus checks.  TurboTax is a tax preparation platform.  If you have submitted your return to the IRS, then TurboTax is out of the picture.  IRS is forbidden to discuss your information with TurboTax because of privacy laws.  There could be several reasons why you have not received your Stimulus or refund.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies