Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Invited 6 friends but have yet to receive 5 gift cards way past 2 months! Is there anyway I can contact someone from that department?

Started inviting friends around february with no response or mailing from turbotax. Worked once out of 6 times.
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Invited 6 friends but have yet to receive 5 gift cards way past 2 months! Is there anyway I can contact someone from that department?

[Edit Note 5/13-2022 at 1:35 AM Pacific: 

Also be aware that it can take up to 45 days after the friend redeems their special offer.  See terms: https://turbotax.intuit.com/referral/terms ]

Did you send the special link to the friends, and did the friends use the link and finished and filed with TurboTax?   See this FAQ about the Invite a Friend program to be sure your friends fulfilled the requirements.  It also contains a contact link.

FAQ:  Learn about the TurboTax Invite a Friend Program

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/learn-about-the-turbotax-invite-a-friend-program/0...

If it's been longer than 45 days, at the bottom of the FAQ you will see a blue section "What if I referred my friend, they completed their taxes with TurboTax, but I never got a reward?"    Click that section to expand, and you'll see a contact link.

@danielafrutos  

Also be aware that it can take up to 45 days after the friend has filed.  I added that info above.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies