Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

JuJu56

Installing Intuit Turbotax 2023 Premier via already purchased CD.

I am unable to complete the installation of my CD version of Turbotax 2023 Premier.   My attemp to istall (as suggested on the sleeve of the CD) via SetUp.exe results in the following error message:

The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found.  The suggestion of "re-installing the program may fix this problem" doesn't make sense to me because installing the program is where I'm getting this message.  Therefor I cannot get to the point of signing in with my current intuit account and entering my License code to activate the software.  Please HELP!!!!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Installing Intuit Turbotax 2023 Premier via already purchased CD.

@JuJu56 

Your computer is missing some files that used to be used with 32bit computers...you can get &* install them, but read the entire set of posts in this Q&A series:

I downloaded TurboTax 2023 from Costco.com. The software won't install onto my Windows 10 laptop. I ...

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies