musiuloco

Import data from Brokerage Firm

I have many accounts at brokerage firm that are not related to my taxes. When looking for the account to import the screen shows all accounts.  The address bar for specific account does not show the complete information. Therefore I cannot select the required account. How can I easily get the account number in order to complete import.

I have spent time trying to highlight the account details without success. I can go to details & eliminate accounts one by one. This very time consuming & must then be repeated for next import.

Your assistance requested. In past years import and selection of accounts very easily performed.

Thanks.

Using TT Premier 2020 for Mac. OS Mojave 10.14.6

EbonyL122824

Import data from Brokerage Firm

You would need to contact your Financial Institution for assistance with your account number. If you need further assistance, contact customer support here.

musiuloco

Import data from Brokerage Firm

Appreciate you suggestion and did find a time consuming workaround. Do think TT could adjust the view of the files to show complete data.

Community always helpful and I appreciate the help.

sevanti

Import data from Brokerage Firm

kindly respond

musiuloco

Import data from Brokerage Firm

Sevanti: not able to respond as did not understand your question. I able to import data from brokerage firm successfully without going to brokerage firm for additional assistance.