krenfort

Im working at the Seminole hard rock casino if i want to get my w2 online how can i do that?

Can i get my w2 from hard rock casino online

SteamTrain

None of us would know if you can get them Online.

1) For the paper or PDF version, you would need to ask the casino if the have them online and allow downloads.

2) IF you mean a special tax-file W-2 import...that again depends on whether the casino uses a W-2 provider hat allows tax file W2 imports int tax software.

But If you already have a paper W-2 , you could have entered it manually by now.

(...unless you are getting a "Snag" because you are using an Android system)

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

SteamTrain