bigbretballer

Im thinking that it is better if i go do my taxes with a person.

JotikaT2

It is totally up to you.

TurboTax takes you step by step to help you report your activity.  But if you have a more complex tax return, it may be prudent to request help as well.  

TurboTax does offer the Live help if you decide to try and complete it yourself.  This gives you access to a CPA or EA who can assist you as you have questions along the way.

To access Live, you will see this button on the top right-hand side of your program. 

Live tax advice 

When you click on Live Tax Advice, you will be given the option to upgrade to Live. 

Once you select Upgrade, you will then have the option to select a Live review.

By George

I have done taxes on my own, with a qualified accountant and Turbo Tax. On my own was fine when taxes were simple for individuals. Qualified accountant has made many errors. Now they use software like Turbo Tax. Turbo Tax is great, and gets better each year. My taxes were 174 pages this year, I could not do this by hand.

You can always hire an account to run your taxes, then enter info into Turbo Tax and check the difference.

For next year, depending on results, you can make an educated decision on how to do taxes.

fanfare

@By George  you must have been attaching some sort of detail report.

Will you say what it was about?