althea7272

Im in MA & just filed. Fed is set, saying State cant be finished because forms aren’t available? I went on MA DEPT OF REV & forms ARE AVAILABLE-Is this just a TT thing?

SteamTrain

Sure...it happens every year to some forms...the state finalizes & publishes their final  forms...and AFTER that, they go out and spend a week or two working with the software companies to make sure the software e-file, and paper calculations are all correct.    No instant gratification there.

____________________

Even so,  MA isn't accepting anything until after 30 Jan.

Keep an eye on the following page...dates could change:

https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotax_ma_windows_individual.html

*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

SteamTrain

____________________

althea7272

Thank you!

This was earliest Ive ever filed as my rent is breaking me. I knew it was something to do with having to rely on a state department aka useless.... They certainly dont have any issues taking the money.

•This is pretty gross considering what a GROSSLY OVERPRICED dump its become here, but not surprising!

•I appreciate you getting back to me!!

Thank you VERY MUCH!

Julie