turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Im in MA & just filed. Fed is set, saying State cant be finished because forms aren’t available? I went on MA DEPT OF REV & forms ARE AVAILABLE-Is this just a TT thing?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Im in MA & just filed. Fed is set, saying State cant be finished because forms aren’t available? I went on MA DEPT OF REV & forms ARE AVAILABLE-Is this just a TT thing?

Sure...it happens every year to some forms...the state finalizes & publishes their final  forms...and AFTER that, they go out and spend a week or two working with the software companies to make sure the software e-file, and paper calculations are all correct.    No instant gratification there.

Even so,  MA isn't accepting anything until after 30 Jan.

Keep an eye on the following page...dates could change:

https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotax_ma_windows_individual.html

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Sure...it happens every year to some forms...the state finalizes & publishes their final  forms...and AFTER that, they go out and spend a week or two working with the software companies to make sure the software e-file, and paper calculations are all correct.    No instant gratification there.

Even so,  MA isn't accepting anything until after 30 Jan.

Keep an eye on the following page...dates could change:

https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotax_ma_windows_individual.html

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

Thank you!

This was earliest Ive ever filed as my rent is breaking me. I knew it was something to do with having to rely on a state department aka useless.... They certainly dont have any issues taking the money.

•This is pretty gross considering what a GROSSLY OVERPRICED dump its become here, but not surprising!

•I appreciate you getting back to me!!

Thank you VERY MUCH!

Julie

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies