turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

II keep getting a payment error message that says, "Oops. Were having a little trouble processing your billing information." I tried different cards and address format.

I get this message. 
"Payment error
Oops. We’re having a little trouble processing your billing information. Please select "contact us" from the help panel to speak with an expert to assist you"
I have changed cards and my address format. What am I doing wrong?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

II keep getting a payment error message that says, "Oops. Were having a little trouble processing your billing information." I tried different cards and address format.

Try disabling your main internet browsers pop up blocker before getting to the payment page.

The billing address on your credit card and the mailing address on your tax return have to match or you will get an error for paying with a credit card.

If they are not the same then change your mailing address to your billing address.  Click on My Info on the left side of the screen.  Edit you mailing address and Continue.  Go back to the File section to make your payment.

After the payment has been approved, go back to My Info and change the address back to the original.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Please call Customer Service and tell them you have a "block payment issues, possibly due to billing or an invalid license" and the agent should be able to help you. Here is how you reach customer service:  Turbo Tax Customer Service 

@mirandadg616 

Epepeep

Try using a different card with a different mailing address and name 

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

You will have to call Customer Service. 

Please call Customer Service and tell them you have a "block payment issues, possibly due to billing or an invalid license" and the agent should be able to help you. Here is how you reach customer service:  Turbo Tax Customer Service

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies