Drivers's license has no date of issue

Drivers's license has no date of issue

If your state issued identification does not have an Issued Date, select the Back button and choose the I don't have any of these forms of ID option. You may then continue to e-file.

**On older Missouri driver's license, the issue date is actually in a string of numbers vertically alongside the picture. You will need a Julian calendar to decipher the issue date.  I was needing the year 2012 (the first two digits), so I googled "Julian calendar 2012" and it gave me images to pick from. Here is an example:

The number alongside the picture vertically was 12043292045Z. The first 2 numbers are the year (2012), the 6th, 7th and 8th digits represent the issue date (in this case the 292nd day of the year). When looking at a Julian calendar for 2012, which was a leap year, the 292nd date was October 18th, so the issue date was 10-18-12.  

Here is a work around for driver's license expiration dates:          

Drivers's license has no date of issue