Did you mean: 
Level 1

Drivers's license has no date of issue

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 1

If your state issued identification does not have an Issued Date, select the Back button and choose the I don't have any of these forms of ID option. You may then continue to e-file.

**On older Missouri driver's license, the issue date is actually in a string of numbers vertically alongside the picture. You will need a Julian calendar to decipher the issue date.  I was needing the year 2012 (the first two digits), so I googled "Julian calendar 2012" and it gave me images to pick from. Here is an example:

The number alongside the picture vertically was 12043292045Z. The first 2 numbers are the year (2012), the 6th, 7th and 8th digits represent the issue date (in this case the 292nd day of the year). When looking at a Julian calendar for 2012, which was a leap year, the 292nd date was October 18th, so the issue date was 10-18-12.  

Here is a work around for driver's license expiration dates:          

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/5747054

1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 1

If your state issued identification does not have an Issued Date, select the Back button and choose the I don't have any of these forms of ID option. You may then continue to e-file.

**On older Missouri driver's license, the issue date is actually in a string of numbers vertically alongside the picture. You will need a Julian calendar to decipher the issue date.  I was needing the year 2012 (the first two digits), so I googled "Julian calendar 2012" and it gave me images to pick from. Here is an example:

The number alongside the picture vertically was 12043292045Z. The first 2 numbers are the year (2012), the 6th, 7th and 8th digits represent the issue date (in this case the 292nd day of the year). When looking at a Julian calendar for 2012, which was a leap year, the 292nd date was October 18th, so the issue date was 10-18-12.  

Here is a work around for driver's license expiration dates:          

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/5747054