turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

nstone01

I want somebody to go over my taxes i just completed

would like someone to go over my taxes I just completed

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
rt75624

If you would like a tax professional to review your income tax returns before filing, you have the option to upgrade to TurboTax Live which offers assistance from an expert (CPA or EA) as well as a final review. For further information, please refer to the FAQ: What is TurboTax Live?  https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6071042

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ANYuser

I see the note " TurboTax Live is available for TurboTax Online customers only. TurboTax Live is not available in the TurboTax CD/Download software."  Unfortunately (?!!) I purchased TurboTax Premier CD and 2 states, and filled in everything.  I want to use the TurboTax live so that my tax forms are reviewed by a live CPA before I e-file them.  Is there a way to import my TurboTax file that I prepared using CD into TurboTax Live so that I don't have to spend hours typing in all that info again.  Thanks!
rt75624

If you would like a tax professional to review your income tax returns before filing, you have the option to upgrade to TurboTax Live which offers assistance from an expert (CPA or EA) as well as a final review. For further information, please refer to the FAQ: What is TurboTax Live?  https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6071042

ANYuser

I see the note " TurboTax Live is available for TurboTax Online customers only. TurboTax Live is not available in the TurboTax CD/Download software."  Unfortunately (?!!) I purchased TurboTax Premier CD and 2 states, and filled in everything.  I want to use the TurboTax live so that my tax forms is reviewed by a live CPA before I e-file them.  Is there a way to import my TurboTax file that I prepared into TurboTax Live so that I don't have to spend hours to type in all that info.  Thanks!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies