Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

kristyl

TT is asking me to check entry on form 2210AI when I did not under pay my 2017 taxes, I am getting a refund. Anyone know why this is? did I check a box wrong?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

8 Replies
Kimberly F
Expert Alumni

TT is asking me to check entry on form 2210AI when I did not under pay my 2017 taxes, I am getting a refund. Anyone know why this is? did I check a box wrong?

If you see this error, enter any value in the boxes indicated. This will force the Form 2210 to calculate. Then, select the Tools option on the left menu, and then "Delete a form". Delete Form 2210 and run the review again. The error should be gone and Form 2210 will be removed from the return.

lukevann

That helped to get started but I needed to open forms, highlight 2210 AI in the forms list, select forms from the menu bar and then I could select delete form 2210AI.

THANK YOU! I entered zero in all of the boxes, then the form showed up and I was able to delete it. Thank you so much.

Intuit needs to fix this issue.
pstamps

It's still not fixed in the online version...had to delete the form (I am getting a refund, so this form - Underpayment of Estimated Tax - shouldn't even show up). Looks like this was identified as a problem over a month ago and by multiple users, yet it still isn't corrected. Longtime Turbotax user who will use another option next year - lack of customer support has eroded my confidence in the product.
sokmonki

I could not add zeros to the form, but was able to find and delete it in the “tools/delete” anyway. Brilliant. Thankful
jcknepper

A year later and this is still a problem.  Amazing!
jamesd4255201
Returning Member

First time user of TT 2018 = NOT a happy camper- 2210 can't remove page on form - using a Mac - they have a problem and NO solution at this time. Have been waiting for 3 weeks. Is this a norm? James
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies