melaneyagee

How do i change the self employed Turbo Tax package to file my 2016 taxes, since I wasn't self employed, to file with the standard Turbo Tax package?

I chose self employed package for turbo tax to use to file by accident and need to change it.
Carl

If you have already paid your TT fees or registered, this is not an option. Otherwise, with your return open so you can edit it, click My Account at the top right and select the clear and start over option. Then a few screens later you can select the flavor you want to start with. No, there is no other way. Yes, you will lose all data previously entered and will have to start over.

melaneyagee

Man I was hoping that wasn't the only way. Thank you. I hope I can find any easy way to save all the info I have already entered and use it to quickly fill it out again.

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789-_~