Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do I access my account without any e-mail or cell phone?

Your product is not recognizing my information. When I enter information, it doesn't accept it. It just puts me into a loop.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
JessicaV

If you can sign into your TurboTax account successfully but need to update your email address, we have instructions to help you. If you've forgotten your UserID or password try our account recovery process.

No longer have access to your email address or phone number and can't access your account? Update your info with the form below. We'll process your request during our regular business hours (8 am-5 pm PST, Monday-Friday). It may take up to 1 business day to be completed. If you submit after hours, we'll process the request the next morning.

For your security, only you can make changes to your TurboTax account. Our phone support team doesn't have access to update or modify your account information.

Be sure to fill out every field exactly as it appears on your account.

Before you submit - have you tried recovering your account with your phone number? It's the most successful way to recover your account.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/7407503

134440st
Returning Member

i just need a copy of my 2018 taxes , i can print them out on my printer.

Try printing from the Print Center

Log back in your TurboTax account and "add a state" to open the return back up (you are not really adding a state, just to open it back up), then

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen. 

Then click on Print Center. 

Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

How to save the PDF

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/saving/help/how-do-i-save-my-turbotax-online-return-as-a-pdf/00/26...

I dont have access to my phone due to deployment, but I still have access to my email. I answered all the security questions and still directing me to get verification thru my phone.. all I wanted is to look on my 2018 return..

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies