Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: How to import from Capital One N.A. the 1099-INT for my savings accounts? Capital One Investing is a totally different company. Was able to do it for last 8 years...?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
JulieR
Expert Alumni

Tax Year Prior to 2020: How to import from Capital One N.A. the 1099-INT for my savings accounts? Capital One Investing is a totally different company. Was able to do it for last 8 years...?

If you are unable to locate your financial institution in the list, you'll need to select I'll type it in myself and follow the prompts within the program to complete your entry.

I think the OP realizes that they will have to enter it manually and I think that's what the complaint is.  The issue is that Capital One 1099-INTs can no longer be imported.  I have the same issue.

VictorW9
Expert Alumni

For savings accounts you may have to input the information manually. Guess you received the 1099-INT statement from Capital One.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Yes, that's exactly what the poster previous to me said, which was what I was complaining about.  We know that's what you have to do.  We are asking why they have taken away the ability to import directly.

KathrynG3
Expert Alumni

If Capital One is not on the list of available providers for importing, it means they have chosen not to participate in the program this year.

Please speak to them about your desire to have this feature available to you.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies