Solved: If the program doesn't allow me to change to "mail in my return" what should I do?

If the program doesn't allow me to change to "mail in my return" what should I do?

I entered an incorrect verification code, corrected it but the program doesn't accept the change.

From the print center on the program, choose what you wish to print and save it as a pdf to your computer.  Go to that downloaded pdf on you computer and print using your computer prompts.  You not only have printed your return, but you have a copy on your computer for further reference.

Until you actually e-file it, you can mail it in.