megand13

If I received a W2 from my employer and one from the insurance company both showing box 13 checked and the same dollar amt do I have to use both W2 when filing?

I received my W2 from my employer with box 13 marked for sick pay and a dollar amount and then I also received a W2 from the insurance company that paid my sick leave with box 13 marked and the same dollar amount.  When entering my W2’s, if I enter both of them, does that appear like I have received twice the amount?  Should I be requesting a corrected W2 from one of them?

Yes ... get one corrected. 

Yes ... get one corrected.